Friday, December 7, 2007

Posts I Made Today but under a Different Date

Just got off first exam. It started at 7pm and it's 3 hours, so you do the math. Seeing I am behind on blogging, I decided to celebrate the end of the first exam by doing a few entries I wanted to write but never had a chance to write earlier (yes, I know, I am just that sad).

I changed the date of these entries so that they would better reflect on the originally intended dates.

Akizuki's Cosplay Magazine Picture Post -- deserve a post of its own because as pitiful as it may sound Akizuki in any context makes me swoon.

David Beckham Game Post -- Well it's not every day that Canadians get to see Davide Beckham in Canada

Way to Kill Sympathy Post -- It's something I feel rather strongly about

First Flurry of the Winter Post -- What can I say? You treasure what you don't get.

Santa Parade Post - I happened to have lots of pictures. So...

Gundam 00 Post - Well this is the only anime I am following really actively this season

Snow Geese Post -- It is a bit worrying.

-- About a series called Beauty Honey

No comments: