Monday, December 10, 2007

Three Days in the Life of an University Student during Exam Week

As mentioned before, exam weeks of hell started, and today it reached the climax with 2 exams back to back. Let me just discuss about how I spent the past 3 days.

Saturaday:
- Woke up at 7:30am
- Chinese history class
- Lunch out
- Head to school and study until 10:30pm

Sunday:
- Woke up at 8:00am
- Prep for Church's Christmas event
- Study till 9:30pm

Monday:
- Woke up at 3:00am
- Study
- Leave house at 7:00am
- Start exam A at 8:30am
- Finish exam A at 10:45am
- Walk to study room and study till 3:15pm
- Start exam B at 3:30pm
- Finish exam B at 6:30pm

Special Notes:
- Saturday, my dinner consisted of Palmier and fresh taro bubble tea
- Saturday, forced my friend to buy the bubble tea for me
- Sunday, I had problems concentrating
- Sunday, it snowed in the morning for about an hour
- Sunday, slept at 10:00pm
- Monday, had two cups of latte from Starbucks
- Monday, actually explained something to some girl before goverment and business exam.
- Monday, almost cried in joy when the teacher announced he would give us 3 hours to do the test, not 2 hours as I originally thought
- Monday, actually felt sad when I handed in the CPSC 313's final because I like the prof very very much

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to get up at 3 in the morning to review for exams during the next day too.

Arc said...

I did that for 2 exams. I think.